- No products in the cart.
Twin Set Sinusoidal Solitaire
Twin set Sinusoidal Solitaire
1. Start by knowing how to pick a stone: Link to https://4cs.gia.edu/en-us/4cs-diamond-quality/
2. Our stones are certified by GIA or HRD, two main international labs, in USA and Belgium.
3. The 4Cs attributed by the certificates (Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat Weight) determine the price of the stone, internationally recognized under the Rapaport chart.
4. The center stone, which constitutes the main investment of the buyer, needs to be carefully selected according to the abovementioned criteria.
5. The mounting or the gold part, varies from a sleek simple one holding the center Diamond, to a fully loaded one. To be decided by the bride or the buyer.
Following is a selection of solitaires, you may mix and match according to your taste and budget.